Title: 
Tree At St. Joe's Orphanage, Windsor
Year: 
1940
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w; 6x11 cm
Source: 
Walkerville Times Collection
Notes: 
c. 1940; St. Joseph's Manor, which became the Children's Aid Society, was located at 1671 Sandwich Street East in Walkerville; it opened in 1936 and was demolished in 1969; the house originally belonged to the Walker family.
Subject(s): 
St. Joseph's Manor (Walkerville)
Holidays
Orphanages
Place(s): 
Walkerville (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1