All Saints English Church, Windsor, Ont., Canada



(Click to View Larger Image)
All Saints English Church, Windsor, Ont., Canada
Publisher: Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
Date: 1915
Type(s): Postcard
Language: English
Source: Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Notes: C. 1915; All Saints English (Anglican) Church and Rectory (on the right); formerly on the southeast corner of Windsor Avenue and London Street, the church is now located at 330 City Hall Square, southwest of the intersection of University Avenue (formerly London Street) and City Hall Square West; built and dedicated on September 10, 1857; the first rector was Rev. E.H. Dewar, who was also rector of St. John’s Anglican Church in Sandwich, Ontario.
Subject(s): All Saints Church (Windsor)
All Saints Rectory (Windsor)
Churches
Windsor Avenue (Windsor)
London Street (Windsor)
University Avenue (Windsor)
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image