Title: 
Ford Motor Co. Plant, East Windsor, Ont.
Year: 
1935
Publisher: 
Windsor News Co. Ltd.
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
314
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Notes: 
c. 1935; Plant 1 (foreground) was built between 1912-1914 on reclaimed land; it was expanded in the 1920s; it closed in 1950 and was demolished in 1969/1970; the Ford Powerhouse between Sandwich Street (now Riverside Drive) and Wyandotte Street was designed by Albert Kahn and built in 1922.
Subject(s): 
Ford Motor Company Of Canada (Windsor)
Factories
Detroit River
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Wyandotte Street (Windsor)
Ford City (Ontario)
Waterfront (Windsor)
Kahn, Albert, Architect
East Windsor (Ontario)
Place(s): 
Ford City (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
East Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2