Town Hall, Ford City, Ont.
|Town Hall, Ford City, Ont.|
Rumsey & Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Postmarked 1927; Town Hall; later became East Windsor City Hall; located at 2835 Sandwich Street East, next to Our Lady Of The Lake Roman Catholic Church; the building has been demolished; addressed to Mrs. Phillip Zimmerman.
Town Hall (Ford City)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Ford City (Ontario)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2