Title: 
Cadillac Street Looking North, From Just South Of Charles Street, May 1951
Year: 
1951
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w; digitized from negative
Identifier(s): 
00984
Source: 
WPD Collection
Notes: 
This part of Cadillac Street is now called Henry Ford Centre Drive. Almost all the houses on the east side have been pulled down. Charles Street is now called Whelpton Street. In the distance, Our Lady of the Lake Roman Catholic Church is visible.
Subject(s): 
Cadillac Street (Windsor)
Henry Ford Centre Drive (Windsor)
Charles Street (Windsor)
Whelpton Street (Windsor)
Houses
Stores
Our Lady Of The Lake Roman Catholic Church (Windsor)
Churches
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1