Title: 
Alley And Parking Lots Behind The South Side Of University Avenue West, Looking East From Church Street To Dougall Avenue, May 1958
Year: 
1958
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w; digitized from negative
Identifier(s): 
00976
Source: 
WPD Collection
Notes: 
The Royal Windsor Garage, owned by Noble Duff, is visible. It was located on the east side of Dougall Avenue, between University Avenue West and Park Street West, at 334-364 Dougall Avenue; the tall, dark building in the background is the Norton Palmer Hotel, located on the northwest corner of Park Street West and Pelissier Street.
Subject(s): 
Alleys
Parking Lots
Church Street (Windsor)
Dougall Avenue (Windsor)
Duff, Noble
Royal Windsor Garage (Windsor)
Garages
Norton Palmer Hotel (Windsor)
Hotels
Houses
Commercial Buildings
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1