Title: 
Building The Ambassador Bridge
Year: 
1928
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w; 18x11 cm
Source: 
Walkerville Times Collection; original from Windsor City Archives
Notes: 
Reproduction; construction on the Ambassador Bridge officially began on May 7th, 1927; it was built by the McClintic-Marshall Company (Pittsburgh) for the Detroit International Bridge Company; it opened to traffic on November 15th, 1929; view looking northwest from Sandwich Street (now Riverside Drive).
Subject(s): 
Ambassador Bridge (Windsor Detroit)
Bridges
Detroit River
Construction
McClintic-Marshall Company (Pittsburgh)
Detroit International Bridge Company (Detroit)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Gas Works
Waterfront (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Detroit (Michigan)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1