Title: 
Lake Erie And Walkerville Station
Year: 
1965
Publisher: 
Hartman's Studio
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
11797-D
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Notes: 
c. 1965; "known as the Lake Erie and Walkerville Station built in 1889, owned by Mr. Hiram Walker. Their famous slogan: leave early and walk"; also known as the Kingsville Train Station or the Pere Marquette Railroad Station; designed by Mason and Rice and Albert Kahn, architects; located at 169 Lansdowne Avenue; designated as a heritage building in 1994, the station was restored in the early 2000's and opened as the Mettawas Station Mediterranean Restaurant in 2008.
Subject(s): 
Lake Erie and Walkerville Train Station (Kingsville)
Kingsville Train Station
Pere Marquette Station (Kingsville)
Railway Stations
Walker, Hiram
Mason And Rice, Architects
Kahn, Albert, Architect
Lansdowne Avenue (Kingsville)
Place(s): 
Kingsville (Ontario)
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2