Methodist Church, Sandwich, Ont.
J. E. Stutz, Confectionery Store / Heliotype Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
c. 1915; Sandwich Methodist Church was built 1906-7; following the union of Methodist, Presbyterian and Congregational Churches in 1925, Sandwich Methodist Church became Sandwich United Church; in 1992 Calvary United Church (which was located at the corner of Elm Street and University Avenue) and Sandwich United Church came together to form Bedford United Church at the Sandwich church location (3340 Sandwich Street).
Sandwich Methodist Church (Windsor)
Sandwich United Church (Windsor)
Bedford United Church (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2