Bedford Street and Court House, Sandwich, Ont., Canada
Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Postmarked 1916; looking west along Bedford Street (now Sandwich Street) in Sandwich Ontario; the Court House, on the south side of the street, was designed by Albert H. Jordan and built by Alexander Mackenzie in 1856; currently known as Mackenzie Hall; addressed to Miss Myrtle Ahoods.
Bedford Street (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Court House (Sandwich)
Mackenzie Hall (Sandwich)
Essex County Jail (Sandwich)
Mackenzie, Alexander, Builder
Jordan, Albert H., Architect
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2