Title: 
High School, Amherstburg, Ont.
Year: 
1925
Publisher: 
Rumsey & Co. Ltd.
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
355839
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Notes: 
c. 1925; General Amherst High School, located at 130 Sandwich Street South, opened in 1922; it was named after Jeffery Amherst, a general during the 7 Years' War in New France; the original building was incorporated into the expansion of the school and can be seen from North Street.
Subject(s): 
General Amherst High School (Amherstburg)
Schools
Sandwich Street (Amherstburg)
North Street (Amherstburg)
Place(s): 
Amherstburg (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2