Church Of England, Amherstburg, Ont.
|Church Of England, Amherstburg, Ont.|
Heliotype Co., Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
c. 1915; Christ Church, located at 317 Ramsay Street in Amherstburg, Ontario, Canada; built in 1818 on land donated by Col. William Caldwell and constructed through the efforts of Rev. Richard Pollard, itinerant missionary; Christ Church served as a garrison of Fort Malden; the old cemetery here was set aside as a burial ground as early as 1799.
Christ Church (Amherstburg)
Ramsay Street (Amherstburg)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2