Public Library, Near Seacliff Hotel, Leamington, Ont.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Postmarked 1945; the Leamington Carnegie Public Library was located on the northwest corner of Erie Street North and John Street; the architect was John Alexander Maycock and it opened in 1912; the new Essex County Library, Leamington branch was built in 1983 at the same location (1 John Street) after the Carnegie Library was demolished; addressed to Mr. & Mrs. L. Talcott and family.
Carnegie Library (Leamington)
Erie Street (Leamington)
John Street (Leamington)
Maycock, John Alexander, Architect
Essex Public Library (Essex County)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2