|Hotel Pontchartrain, Detroit, Mich.|
Detroit Publishing Co.
Donated by Dan Boudreau
Postmarked 1908; addressed to Miss J. O. Farrell; Hotel Pontchartrain was located at 660 Woodward Avenue, overlooking Campus Martius, on the southeast corner of Cadillac Square and Woodward Avenue. The architect was George D. Mason. It was built in 1907 and closed and was demolished in 1920.
Hotel Pontchartrain (Detroit)
Woodward Avenue (Detroit)
Campus Martius Park (Detroit)
Cadillac Square (Detroit)
Mason And Rice, Architects
Mason, George DeWitt, Architect
Original in private collection
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2