Customs And Post Office, Tilbury, Ont., Canada.
Edition J. E. Evans
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Postmarked 1930; the Tilbury Post Office is located on the northwest corner of Queen Street and Canal Street West and was probably built in the 1870s when the settlement was known as Henderson; the village became the town of Tilbury in 1910 and a community in the larger city of Chatham-Kent on January 1, 1998; the postcard is addressed to Mr. Emory and Jese Harbold.
Post Office (Tilbury)
Customs Office (Tilbury)
Queen Street (Tilbury)
Canal Street (Tilbury)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2