|G.T.R. Station, Chatham, Ont., Canada|
Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Postmarked 1912; the Grand Trunk Railway was formed in 1853 and the Great Western Railway finished the section between London and Windsor in 1854; the Grand Trunk Railway Station in Chatham was built in 1879 and is located at 360 Queen Street; in 1923 the Grand Trunk Railway was absorbed into the Canadian National Railway; the station still stands and is now known as the Via Rail/Canadian National Railway Station; the postcard is addressed to Mrs. J.S. Boothroyd; the postcard shows railway engine 409.
Railway Station (Chatham)
Canadian National Railway (Windsor)
Queen Street (Chatham)
Grand Trunk Railway
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2