Blenheim, Ontario.



(Click to View Larger Image)
Blenheim, Ontario.
Publisher: Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
Date: 1947
Type(s): Postcard
Language: English
Source: Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Notes: Postmarked 1947; includes pictures of Blenheim's High School (originally called the Continuation School, built in 1923), United Church (formerly Erskine Presbyterian Church, built in 1895 at 49 George Street), Roman Catholic Church (built in 1875 on Chatham Street North), Baptist Church (built in 1877 on Talbot Street) and Trinity Anglican Church (built in 1891 at 59 Ellen Street); the postcard is addressed to Mr. & Mrs. G. F. Wilner; (from "The First 200 Years of Blenheim & South Harwich" by Alvin Armstrong).
Subject(s): High School (Blenheim)
United Church (Blenheim)
Roman Catholic Church (Blenheim)
Baptist Church (Blenheim)
Trinity Anglican Church (Blenheim)
Churches
Schools
Place(s): Blenheim (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image