Catholic School, Catholic Church, Belle River, Ont.
Stedman Bros. Ltd.
P. L. M. 2570
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 2
Postmarked 1910; the postcard is addressed to Miss Florence Neveux; this is St. Jean Baptiste School (run by the Catholic Church); it was located on the southwest corner of Main Street (Notre Dame Street) and Church Street (now Dupuis Street). In 1881, it was transferred from the Public School Board (section no. 5) to the Catholic Separate School Board (section no. 5). It was demolished in 1956.
St. Jean de Baptiste School (Belle River)
Main Street (Belle River)
Notre Dame Street (Belle River)
Church Street (Belle River)
Dupuis Street (Belle River)
Belle River (Ontario)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2