Wheatley Public And High School, Wheatley, Ont.
|Wheatley Public And High School, Wheatley, Ont.|
A. W. Smith, Jeweller & Stationer
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
c. 1915; postmarked 1961; addressed to Mrs. C. Cox; Wheatley Public School was a 4 room, 2 storey building that opened in 1902 on Lamarsh Street. In 1914, Wheatley Continuation School also began functioning out of the same building. The building was destroyed by fire on February 2nd, 1943.
Wheatley Public School
Wheatley Continuation School
Lamarsh Street (Wheatley)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2