Post Card & Greeting Card Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
c. 1926; The Prince Edward Hotel, situated at Ouellette and Park Streets,is one of the most modern hostelries in Canada. It contains 250 rooms and is operated by the United Hotels Company. (from back of postcard); was located on the northeast corner; it was designed by the Buffalo architects, Esenwein And Johnson, with Albert McPhail, as associate architect. It opened in 1922, closed in 1967, and was demolished in 1976; the grounds of St. Mary's Academy can be seen on the southeast corner.
Prince Edward Hotel (Windsor)
United Hotels Company
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
Esenwein and Johnson, Architects
McPhail, Albert, Architect
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2