View From St. Anne's Church Steeple, 1920.
|View From St. Anne's Church Steeple, 1920.|
Tecumseh Area Historical Society
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
Reproduction; view from St. Anne's Church Steeple 1920. From the private postcard of Jos. B. Renaud. Looking east on Tecumseh Road. The building in the forefront was an apartment building and location of Normandie Lunch restaurant. It was demolished, making way for National Bank of Canada. The home next to it is the Roy residence and location of La Tresor De Laine, wool shop. The white building marked G shows the location of the Golden House hotel. This is now the site of Ticonderoga Park. The small building across for it, at the end of Tecumseh Road, is the Tecumseh Train Station (from the back of the postcard, issued 2001).
Tecumseh Road (Tecumseh)
Golden House Hotel (Tecumseh)
Normandie Lunch Restaurant (Tecumseh)
St. Anne's Church (Tecumseh)
Tresor De Laine Wool Shop (Tecumseh)
Tecumseh Train Station
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2