|St. Mary's Church, Walkerville, Ont.|
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
Postmarked 1906; the original St. Mary's Church was built by Hiram Walker in 1870 and was located on the south side of Riverside Drive, just east of Devonshire Road; this church was demolished in 1904 when the present St. Mary's church (pictured on this postcard) was built; Hiram Walker's sons built the current church in memory of their parents, Mary who died in 1872 and Hiram who died in 1899; it is located at 1983 St. Mary's Gate in Walkerville; the postcard is addressed to Mr. Joe Brennan.
St. Mary's Church (Walkerville)
St. Mary's Gate (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2