|High School, Leamington, Ont.|
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
c. 1910; the original Leamington high school opened in January 1896 in a house purchased from Mr. Lewis Wigle. In 1908, 4 new rooms were added at the rear.
Leamington District High School
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2