|Ursuline Motherhouse, The Pines, Chatham, Ontario|
James Photo (Chatham) Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
c. 1965; the Ursuline Convent was founded by Mother Xavier LeBihan of Le Faouet, France in 1860; the nuns established a boarding school and a day school called Ursuline College, or The Pines; in 1870, they moved to a building at 85 Grand Avenue West, Chatham.
Ursuline Convent (Chatham)
Ursuline College (Chatham)
Grand Avenue (Chatham)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2