|Glass Works, Wallaceburg, Ont.|
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
Postmarked 1907; the glass factory was built in 1894; by the early 20th century it was a very successful company, and there were 1400 employees by the late 1960s; over its history there were a number of mergers and name changes: Sydenham Glass Company (1894-1913), Dominion Glass Company (1913-1976), Dom Glass (1976-1978), Libby-St. Clair (1978-93), Libby (1993-1999); the plant closed in 1999 and was demolished in 2000; the postcard is addressed to Mr. Jno. J. Booth.
Sydenham Glass Company (Wallaceburg)
Dominion Glass Company (Wallaceburg)
Libby Canada Glass Company (Wallaceburg)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2