|Collegiate Institute, Windsor, Ont.|
Heliotype Co., Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
c. 1918; shows the original Windsor Collegiate Institute building on the right and the new addition which was completed in 1917 by architect J. C. Pennington; in 1929 it was renamed Patterson Collegiate after J. C. Patterson, a Windsor lawyer and politician; it closed in 1973 and was demolished in 1979.
Windsor Collegiate Institute
Patterson, J. C. Collegiate Institute (Windsor)
Goyeau Street (Windsor)
Elliott Street (Windsor)
Pennington, James Carlisle, Architect
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2