|Public School, Amherstburg, Ont., Canada.|
Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
C. 1912; the original stone public school in Amherstburg, Ontario was built in 1869 on Richmond Street and was known as the Richmond Street School; in 1910 the old school was demolished and the new brick public school (pictured in the postcard) was built at the same location; in 1967 this school closed and a new school was built at 252 Hamilton Street; the postcard is addressed to W. M. Blinn.
Public School (Amherstburg)
Richmond Street (Amherstburg)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2