Valentine & Sons Publishing Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
Postmarked 1916; the Grand Trunk Railway was formed in 1853; the Great Western Railway finished the section between London and Windsor in 1854; in 1923 the Grand Trunk Railway was absorbed into the Canadian National Railway; this station was located on the waterfront, north of Sandwich Street East (Riverside Drive East), at the intersection of Goyeau Street; it was built in 1884 and closed in 1961; the postcard is addressed to Mr. Lee Wheeler.
Canadian National Railway Station (Windsor)
Canadian National Railway (Windsor)
Goyeau Street (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
Grand Trunk Railway
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2