Glengarda Ursuline Academy, Ford City, Ont.
|Glengarda Ursuline Academy, Ford City, Ont.|
Rumsey & Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
Postmarked 1932; Glengarda Ursuline Academy was a centre created to help developmentally challenged children; run by the Ursuline order, it was opened in the early 1930s and was located in the 5000 block of Riverside Drive East; in the 1970s it gradually began to offer a broader range of services for children; the connection of the Ursuline order as staff ended in 1996 and in 1997 Glengarda moved to a new location on the west side of the city; in 2012 services were integrated into Windsor Regional's Children's Centre; the eastern Glengarda campus was demolished and a condominium development with the same name has been constructed on the site; the postcard is addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Albert Kuhl.
Glengarda Ursuline Academy (Windsor)
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Ford City (Ontario)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2