|Howell Bros. The Jewelers, 17 Ouellette Avenue, Windsor, Ontario.|
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
c. 1905; Howell Bros. was located at 17 Ouellette Avenue (later 131 Ouellette Avenue) and was closed by 1948; the postcard has pictures of (from top left, clockwise): the Windsor City Hall, Hotel Dieu, a Windsor and Detroit ferry boat, the Canadian Infantry Armouries, the Windsor Public Library, R. R. Ferries, the Sandwich Canal, the interior of Howell Bros. Jewelry Store, and the Windsor and Detroit Ferry Dock; has small pictures of both the exterior and interior of the store.
Howell Brothers, Jewellers (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2