Armouries, Windsor, Canada.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
The armouries shortly after the construction was finished; postmarked 1906; located on London Street (now University Avenue); it was designed by David Ewart and constructed between 1900 and 1902 for the 21st Regiment of Essex County Fusiliers (later known as the Essex & Kent Scottish Regiment); the postcard is addressed to J.W. Clandge.
Ewart, David, Architect
Essex And Kent Scottish Regiment (Windsor)
London Street (Windsor)
University Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2