Title: 
Windsor West Methodist Church and Parsonage
Year: 
1910
Type(s): 
Postcard
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
Notes: 
Postmarked 1910; Windsor West Methodist Church (also known as West End Methodist Church and London Street Methodist Church) was established in 1897 as the Wellington Street Mission; it was located at the southeast corner of London Street (now University Avenue) and Elm Avenue; at some point a new church was erected on the same site; in 1925 its name was changed to West End United Church, and in 1933 to Calvary United Church; in 1992 the congregation of Calvary United Church joined with Sandwich United Church and moved to their church at 3340 Sandwich Street (which was renamed Bedford United Church). The church building is currently (2017) the home of the Windsor Chinese Baptist Church.
Subject(s): 
West End Methodist Church (Windsor)
London Street Methodist Church (Windsor)
Churches
London Street (Windsor)
University Avenue (Windsor)
Elm Avenue (Windsor)
Houses
Rectories
West End United Church (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2