|Napoli Restaurant And Pizzeria|
Thos. Whillier & Son Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Box 1
c. 1958; the Napoli Restaurant and Pizzeria opened in 1958 and was located at 3991 Walker Road; by 1964 it had moved to 2999 Tecumseh Road and by 1970 it was closed.
Napoli Restaurant and Pizzeria (Windsor)
Walker Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2