|Jackson Park, Windsor, Ontario, Canada.|
Sigal Brothers Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c. 1960; "Robert Burns Monument in one of the many beautiful flower gardens." Jackson Park is located south and east of the intersection of Ouellette Avenue and Tecumseh Road; the park was purchased at the end of 1927 from the Windsor Jockey Club; it was officially named Jackson Park in July 1929 in honour of Mayor Jackson, Windsor's mayor at the time.
Jackson Park (Windsor)
Tecumseh Road (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2