|Boer War Memorial, Jackson Park, Windsor, Canada.|
Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Postmarked 1944; the Boer War Monument, designed by Walter Allard, was originally located at the front entrance of the downtown Post Office on the southwest corner of Ouellette Avenue and Pitt Street; it was dedicated on May 24th, 1906, and later moved to Jackson Park, where it appears in this postcard; the postcard is addressed to Mrs. Bertha Martin.
Boer War Monument (Windsor)
Jackson Park (Windsor)
Allard, Walter, Designer
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Tecumseh Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2