|Section of Sunken Gardens, Jackson Park, Windsor, Ontario.|
Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Postmarked 1945; the Sunken Gardens are located in Jackson Park, which is south and east of the intersection of Tecumseh Road and Ouellette Avenue; the park was purchased at the end of 1927 from the Windsor Jockey Club; it was officially named Jackson Park in July 1929 in honour of Mayor Jackson, Windsor's mayor at the time; the postcard is addressed to Mrs. M. Lease.
Jackson Park (Windsor)
Tecumseh Road (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2