|Jackson Park, Windsor, Ontario, Canada.|
Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Postmarked 1953; Jackson Park is located at the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Tecumseh Road; the park was purchased at the end of 1927 from the Windsor Jockey Club; it was officially named Jackson Park in July 1929 in honour of Mayor Jackson, Windsor's mayor at the time; the postcard is addressed to Miss Alice Leckrone.
Jackson Park (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Tecumseh Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2