|Jackson Park Gates, Windsor, Canada.|
Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
C. 1935; Jackson Park is located on the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Tecumseh Road; the park was purchased at the end of 1927 from the Windsor Jockey Club; it was officially named Jackson Park in July 1929 in honour of Mayor Jackson, Windsor's mayor at the time.
Jackson Park (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Tecumseh Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2