|St. Mary's Church Looking Northeast|
Donated by Kevin Cazabon.
c. 1915; taken roughly from the corner of Kildare Road and Niagara Street; on the back: "Walkers High English church, Walkerville, named St. Mary's Gate, Argyle Road".
St. Mary's Church (Walkerville)
Niagara Street (Windsor)
Kildare Road (Windsor)
Original in private collection
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2