Windsor Review. Special Edition, July 28th, 1899, p. 12
The main flour mill, pictured here, was located on Chatham Street West, on the southeast corner of Dougall Avenue and Chatham Street West. It was established in 1877 by H. P. Vollans. In 1899, there was also a branch mill at the corner of Aylmer Street and Tuscarora Street (established 1894).
Vollan's Mills (Windsor)
Vollans, H. P.
Chatham Street (Windsor)
Dougall Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1