|Monroe Gold Cure Institute|
Windsor Review. Special Edition, July 28th, 1899, p. 11
The Monroe [Improved] Gold Cure Institute was a treatment centre for alcoholism, and later for other drug and tobacco addictions. It was founded by Dr. Frank Monroe of Jamestown, New York. The Windsor Institute was located at 195 Sandwich Street West, on the southeast corner of Sandwich Street West and Oak Avenue; it was established in 1892. Mr. H. J. McKay was the owner from 1897 onwards.
Monroe Gold Cure Institute (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Oak Avenue (Windsor)
McKay, H. J.
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1