Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c. 1925; this is the grotto on the grounds of the second St. Mary's Academy on Ouellette Avenue; it was reconstructed on the site of the third St. Mary's Academy in South Windsor.
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2