St. Mary's Academy, Ouellette Ave., Windsor, Ont.
Heliotype Co., Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c. 1915; this is the second St. Mary's Academy; it was built on the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street in 1904; it was demolished in 1929 to make way for the Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Plaza; it was run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary.
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2