Windsor News Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Postmarked 1927; this is the second St. Mary's Academy; "The St. Mary's Academy, located at Ouellette avenue and Park street, is under the supervision of the Sisters of the Holy Name. The Institution is a boarding and day school for girls. Music and fine arts are also taught in this institution." It was built in 1904 and demolished in 1929 to make way for the Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Plaza; the postcard is addressed to Miss R. Koenemann.
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2