St. Mary's Academy, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Sigal Brothers Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c 1963; L'Academie Saint-Marie; this is the third St. Mary's Academy; it was built between 1927-1929 in south Windsor; it closed in 1970 and was demolished in 1977; it was run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary.
St. Mary's Academy, Third (Windsor)
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Academy Drive (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2