The Tower - Holy Names College and St. Mary's Academy, Windsor.



(Click to View Larger Image)
The Tower - Holy Names College and St. Mary's Academy, Windsor.
Publisher: F. H. Leslie, Limited
Date: 1940
Type(s): Postcard
Language: English
Source: Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Notes: c. 1940; this is the third St. Mary's Academy; it was built between 1927-1929 in south Windsor; it closed in 1970 and was demolished in 1977; it was run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary.
Subject(s): St. Mary's Academy, Third (Windsor)
Schools
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Convents
Academy Drive (Windsor)
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image