Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c. 1913; Assumption Street Public School was built in 1912 and opened in 1913; it was located on Assumption Street between Pierre Avenue and Langlois Avenue; it was renamed Frank W. Begley School in 1939; in 2003 it was decided that Begley would be demolished and rebuilt; designed by Archon, the new school was built by the Oscar Construction Company Ltd.; construction began in December 2004 and was completed by February 2006.
Assumption Street Public School (Windsor)
Begley, Frank W. Public School (Windsor)
Assumption Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2