Intersection Of Wyandotte Street East And Kildare Road, Looking East, June 1950


(Click to View Larger Image)
Intersection Of Wyandotte Street East And Kildare Road, Looking East, June 1950
Date: 1950
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: b&w; digitized from negative
Identifier(s): 00409
Source: WPD Collection
Notes: On the northeast corner is the Imperial Block; on its ground floor is the Bank of Nova Scotia (1900 Wyandotte Street East) and Stephens, A. J. And Son, Bicycles (1912); on the southeast corner is the Stanley Bolger Texaco Gas Station (1919)
Subject(s): Wyandotte Street (Windsor)
Kildare Road (Windsor)
Stores
Commercial Buildings
Gas Stations
Imperial Block (Windsor)
Bank of Nova Scotia (Windsor)
Banks
Stephens, A. J. And Son, Bicycles (Windsor)
Texaco Service Station, Bolger, Stanley (Windsor)
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Walkerville (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image