Title: 
Collegiate Institute, Windsor, Ont., Canada.
Year: 
1925
Type(s): 
Postcard
Language: 
English
Source: 
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
Notes: 
c. 1925; postcard picture shows the new addition to the Windsor Collegiate Institute which was completed in 1917 by architect J. C. Pennington; in 1929 it was renamed Patterson Collegiate after J. C. Patterson, a Windsor lawyer and politician; it closed in 1973 and was demolished in 1979.
Subject(s): 
Windsor Collegiate Institute
Patterson, J. C. Collegiate Institute (Windsor)
Schools
Goyeau Street (Windsor)
Elliott Street (Windsor)
Pennington, James Carlisle, Architect
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2