High School, Windsor, Canada.
Stedman Bros. Limited
S. B. 4973
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c. 1910; Windsor's first high school opened in 1888; known as the Windsor Collegiate Institute, it was the only public high school in Windsor until Walkerville, Lowe, Kennedy and Forster were built in the 1920s; in 1929 it was renamed Patterson Collegiate after J. C. Patterson, a Windsor lawyer and politician; it closed in 1973 and was demolished in 1979.
Windsor Collegiate Institute
Patterson, J. C. Collegiate Institute (Windsor)
Goyeau Street (Windsor)
Elliott Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2